Vision and Mission
(ज्ञान से श्रेष्ठ कुछ भी नहीं है)
“ज्ञानत् परतर न हि” (‘Knowledge has no comparison’), as the motto of Ramjas College, evidently illuminates its vision to cultivate and uphold knowledge.
“To emerge as institution of excellence offering conducive environment to produce competent professionals rooted with Indian Ethos capable of leading and serving the society globally.”
- Commitment towards promoting interaction between stakeholders with the objective of achieving personal integrity and professional ethics.
- Zeal to maintain a healthy environment for the growth of teaching-learning process which focuses upon connecting skills with innovation.
- Consistent engagement with research and extension activities that enable the students and staff to develop hands-on approach for experiential learning.
- Dedication towards helping students become aware and able citizens living in different spheres of life.
- Social empowerment through making education accessible to the students belonging to diverse sections of society.
- Student welfare activities including financial assistance to students of the marginalized sections of society.
- Inculcating values of empathy, gender equity, environmental consciousness, and professional ethics.
- Commitment to making students conscious of their social responsibility through outreach programs such as National Service Scheme and Unnat Bharat Abhiyan to advance students’ awareness and sensitivity towards uplifting of the underprivileged sections of society.
- Nurturing the talents of today’s youth, promote intellectual growth, inculcate confidence, and prepare them to face tomorrow’s challenges.
- Facilitating the exchange of ideas in order to instill creative and critical thinking among students for their all-round development enabling them to emerge as leaders in diverse fields.
- Achieving growth of sustainable thoughts to lead a meaningful life.
- To maintain an amicable bond between the stakeholders including the students, teachers, parents, and the civil society.
- To preserve a healthy environment for the teaching-learning process at the institution, the spirit of social justice and empowering the youth with qualities that would help them to become able citizens of the country.
- To adopt measures in the direction of sustainable development for ensuring an environmentally friendly atmosphere in the campus.
- To maintain a balance between curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To develop interdisciplinary approach in learning and to enhance skills among students through several add-on courses which include certificate and diploma courses in foreign languages.
- To conduct mentorship sessions and remedial classes to accelerate personal and educational development of students.
- To upgrade the skills of faculty through activities such as faculty development programs, seminars, and workshops.
To encourage the non-teaching staff for participation in training programmes for efficient maintenance and administration of the institution.