- All Classes thrice in a week (Monday to Friday, 3 to 5 pm).
- A minimum of 67% attendance is compulsory to take the University examination. Attendance will be reviewed and notified.
- Academic discipline
- No student will be permitted to change sections once she/he has been admitted. Punctuality is valued in SFIL and students will not be permitted to enter a class after 15 minutes of the commencement of the class.
- College Discipline:
The School and College reserve the right to take disciplinary action against any student found violating College discipline. This includes expulsion from the Course/respective College and rustication from the University.
SFIL is under the purview of under mentioned ordinances. You are required to see the website of University of Delhi for details of the ordinance.
ORDINANCE XV-B (Maintenance of Discipline among Students of the University), Ordinance XV-C (Prohibition of and Punishment for Ragging).
ORDINANCE XV (D) : Prohibition of and Punishment for Sexual Harassment.
- Identity Cards
- Identity Cards are issued to SFIL students only to grant entry to College premises after 01.00 p.m. and not for any other purpose whatsoever.
- DTC Bus Pass
- Admission to the SFIL does not ensure access to DTC Bus Pass and other travel concessions
- Examination Forms and Deadlines
The Calendar for filling examination forms will be notified on the Notice Board of the SFIL/College website. It will be deemed the students responsibility to ensure that exam forms are completed and roll numbers collected well in time to appear in the examination.
SFIL does not issue Character Certificates to the students admitted to One Year Part-Time Courses.
You are advised to keep a regular check on the official website of the college.
Classes will be held according to the Academic Calendar of the University of Delhi.
Please see the College Notice Board / College Website for the Time Table.
Contact No.: 011-27667706, 011-27667447 Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please ensure that there is no clash with other courses that you may be pursuing.