- Required Documents
- Photocopy of all the documents listed below.
- On the photocopy of each document, the applicant must sign and write “self-attested”
- Scan all the self-attested copies and keep them saved on the device (laptop or mobile device) on which you will carry out the online registration. You will need all these scanned, self-attested copies handy to upload them to complete the online registration.
- Passport size photograph (not selfie) of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Scanned signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Self -Attested Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet (In case the Marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Marksheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded). (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- SC/ST/PwD Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2021. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India. .http://ncbc.nic.in. (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2021 or later. (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Upload the certificate /marksheet of respective language course already completed (Certificate level) (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format) in respect of admission to Diploma Courses.
- Applicants are advised to submit all the information carefully. Information once furnished by the applicant will not be edited.
- The Applicant must Register ONLY ONCE. Filling more than one form will make the applicant liable to be disqualified for Admission.
- If at any stage original documents relating to the admission of an applicant are found to be fake / non-genuine or fabricated or in any other manner defective, the said applicant will not be admitted and if already admitted, admission will be cancelled without any prior notice in this regard. If the same is found after the completion of course, the applicant’s degree will be cancelled and appropriate legal action will be taken against them.
- Online admission will be provisional, subject to the verification of documents.
1. No further extension/relaxation for submitting the required certificate will be given under any circumstances.
2. If the applicant by oversight or mistake or otherwise for any other reason is admitted without recent finance year’s (2021-22) OBC non-creamy layer certificate, the university/department reserves the right to cancel the admission without prior notice and without any liability.